Manager - Channel Sales - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
- The Channel Manager is responsible for Associates to be identified for the manufacturing & wholesale market clusters for textiles, garments, as well as, other Government promoted export worthy locations, as needed, for new categories like Footwear, Embroidered, Ethnic Fashion and Handicrafts
- Reach through Fibre2fashion's own database of Traders and resellers
- Channel Manager is responsible for creating and sustaining new sales, appointing, and contracting new Associate partners, in the selected geographies, establishing and keep a good working rapport with Fibre2fashion Associates.
- Achievement of business targets
- Integrate with F2f internal departments -Product, Marketing, B2b Operations.
- Lead building, performing all activities for presales and sales.
- Build Sales of F2fMart Annual Subscription to the business community
- Identifying interested parties with Ready to Sell bulk lots, caused due to cancelled orders or excess production and bring them on board F2fMart as Paid Sellers.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in Demand, Supply, Pricing.
- Ensure systematic follow-up with the Associate partners to take the sales pitch to timebound closure
- Communicate with Associates and internal customer support teams to ensure that the end customer's requirements are met, and he receives the best possible service
- Ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
Skills & Qualification
- Degree in business or sales management
- Experience working with business to business marketplaces, preferred
- Knowledge of channel sales techniques to build network and growing sales.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player with all departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills