Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:1665 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Channel Sales - Consumer Goods (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager for one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods companies in India.
DAY TO DAY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of GitLab personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives,financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources,services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong
relationships with partners and GitLab teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in the Software Development Tools and/or Application Lifecycle Management space via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Experience selling Open Source Solutions