Talent Acquisition & Business Development Specialist at Jobstronaut
Views:120 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Channel Sales (2-12 yrs)
Shifts: Rotational Shift
As a Channel Sales Manager you need to be cultured, confident, persuasive, ambitious, fast learner and adaptable. You would be working closely within a dedicated sales team and will be supervised and mentored by one of our seasoned Sales Managers. This role would befit someone with a productive and passionate approach to a day - to - day challenges and take pride in their work.
Below is the description to perform above-mentioned duties:
- This is a key position that will involve serving existing clients or partners and interfacing with new potential clients and pairing their requirements with our offerings.
- Work closely with channel partners to position our products strongly.
- Direct Channel development activity and managing channel partners within defined territory and ensuring YOY growth.
- Advise Channel Partners, and clients concerning sales, promotion and advertising techniques.
- The aptitude and desire to make productive sales calls daily, a large portion of which will be cold calls.
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads through internet & Phone research, the reading of industry trade journals, networking and referrals.
- To actively prospect new clients to inform, inspire, persuade and explain the benefits of our offerings effectively.
- Generating new leads through intelligent & in-depth market research
- Analyse sales trends, market dynamics, gather competitive information and work towards current and future growth of Corporate sales and profitability
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet and exceed set monthly revenue targets.
- Conduct Presentations and visit potential partners or clients
- Work well in a team environment giving ideas and working collectively with all members to grow your division
- Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement
- Develop, manage and sustain sales pipelines
- Experience to lead or the desire to grow and to eventually manage a team of three to four sales executives
- Design and implement channel sales/franchise distribution network to meet company sales objectives.
- Direct Channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate company goals.
- Advise Channel Partners, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Analyze Sales statistics to formulate policy and assist Channel Partners in promoting sales
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to negotiate, close deals and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to convert leads within deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Quick action planner and Innovative problem solver.-
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
- Adherence to, and demonstration of, organization and division core values