HR Recruiter at IITGJOBS.COM
Views:25 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Channel Sales (1-4 yrs)
Designation : Channel Sales Manager
Department : Agency Health
Reporting to : Area Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager
CTC : 3.25 LPA to 3.75 LPA + Incentives can make upto 2.25 lakhs per quarter
Experience : 1 to 4 years
Age : maximum 28 years
Role Description :
- Role incumbent is responsible for recruitment of Agents through various sources to ensure achievement of business targets.
- Role incumbent is responsible for execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results.
- Role incumbent is also accountable for Training and Development of Each Agent thus recruited.
- Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining existing business base with exploration of opportunities among the Channel Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring sustenance of the existing business. This would be done through follow ups,coordination with other stakeholders for approvals, payouts etc. & other administrative activities for seamless working.
- Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business avenues by way of cold calling, generation of referrals or business leads & networking through agents.
- To identify the area of improvement & enhancing business opportunity.
- Incumbent is responsible for Channel Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further business avenue