Consultant- HR at Anveta Manpower Solution
Views:19 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Channel Development - BFSI (3-9 yrs)
Channel Development Manager
Currently we are having an opening for Channel Development Manager role with one of our esteem client-Navi Mumbai (Vashi) & Lucknow location.
Below is the JD for your reference
Role: Relationship Manager / Channel Development Manager
Industry: Insurance, Mutual Funds, Broking, and Mediclaim.
Skills: Channel Development, Onboarding Distributors
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Channel Development Manager will be responsible for expanding the distribution channel (sub-broker, multilevel marketing firm, microfinance company, etc.)
- Maintaining client relationships and generating revenue (Mutual Funds, Equity, Life & General Insurance, PMS, Structured Products) from preferred partner channels.
- To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine the best fit clients' portfolios.
- To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
- Coordinating with customer care & operations team to resolve any issue pertaining to sub-brokers/distributors
- Ensuring business targets from distributers/Sub-brokers are met
- Educating and guiding distributors/ sub-brokers on day-to-day operations and technology
Interested candidates can share their resume or can call me9175930593.
Thanks & Regards,