Consultant at Atrios Consulting
Views:378 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Celebrity Relationship (4-8 yrs)
- Ensuring creative touch points with Celebrities to encourage connect, branding and participation.
- Sourcing Celebrity engagement for programme events / social media campaigns - local, National and International.
- Guiding strategy on celebrity tie ups
- Managing relationships with celebrities and their agencies
- Reporting - Creating and sharing with the long time celebrity supporters
- Management of the Celebrity database on crm
- Researching, profiling existing database and sourcing potential additions to database
- Planning & implementing celebrity related activities for events
- Finalizing of deliverables while associating with celebrity agencies for events / campaigns
- Coordination with Internal and external teams to ensure deliverables are met from both ends for the events in which celebrities participates and ensuring smooth process throughout i.e. pre-event, at the time of event, post event
- Knowledge of Indian and International Celebrities
- Experience of managing celebrities and nurturing these relationships
- Very strong acumen in business development and marketing
- Knowledge of CRM implementation and sustenance
- Entrepreneurial, with high-energy levels and the passion to succeed
- Have strong networking skills and relationship orientation
- Demonstrate ability to work in ambiguity and be decisive
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have impeccable integrity, professional and ethical standards of conduct
- Innovative and Solutions oriented thinker
- Proficient in MS Office (sound power point knowledge)
- Demonstrate ability to work in challenging situations
- MBA in Marketing from good institute or Masters in Arts (Sociology/ Economics/ History/ English)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a celebrity management field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.