Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:36 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Campaign Management/Digital Performance (0-30 yrs)
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our Client is committed to bring excellence to the online education system and revolutionize the education system in the country through our superior technology platform, latest study content, knowledge networking for a superior learning experience.
The Job :
Job Description :
- Design and oversee all aspects of campaign management using Facebook & Google advertising.
- Ad management and Ad Ops experience on Facebook and Google, should have managed
- Monthly campaigns, campaign optimization with budgets exceeding 50 Lacs INR, a deep understanding on
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets, ensure other KPIs like CPM / CPC / CPL / CPDD are kept under a check and assessed against the AOPs and MOPs.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance. Keep a close eye on bottom funnel; implement the learning in future campaigns.
- Identify and develop new audience and cohorts to increase impression share.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the generated insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests & brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the brand team.
- MIS & reporting using excel and presentation skills are must.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, campaign creative and optimize user experience, get the best return on every advertising rupee spent.
The Profile :
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in digital media ad operations including planning and buying.
- Candidate only from Digital Media / Performance Marketing Agency background will be preferred.
- Rich experience in acquiring high-quality leads. Identification and diversification of lead sources.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experienced in a creative briefing to the internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of creative tracking / creative testing and creative optimization.
- Highly creative in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Willing to work from our office in Mumbai to optimize efforts.
Other Skills :
- Great interpersonal communication skills & Excellent team player with a go-getter attitude.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving skills. Strong Excel and Google spreadsheets knowledge to make presentations to key stakeholders.