Manager - Buying - FMCG (6-9 yrs)
- Responsible for bringing new vendors to supply FMCG products.
- Responsible for managing the existing vendors and supply for all stores.
- Negotiating with vendors and getting the industry margins per category.
- TOT With Vendors as per the Policy created.
- Running promotions based on the respective company support
- Running internal promotions to increase the sales.
- Manage Planogram and Branding for the stores
- Manage Return Policy with the different vendors and adhere to the process set and monitor
- Manage Expiry and near to Expiry stocks.
- Manage stocks ageing and liquidation plans.
- Manage to control negative margins and positive margins
- Monitoring process on Company/Category wise margin calculation
- Manage team of buyers who will be ordering centrally for a chain of stores
- Oversee interaction with the Stores to come up with the Purchase Orders for that Store for various companies
- Interacting with an on boarding various Companies to cover and then increase the range of SKUs carried in a super market (FMCG, Commodities, Fancy etc)
- Ensure relationship with New and Existing Vendors (Companies as well as Distributors) to ensure unhindered supply to the Stores
Negotiating with Vendors to get :
- Better payment schedules
- Better back margins for the Company
- Better TOT to get advantage over other Super Markets
- Running Promotions at the Stores based on Company support
- Launching of new products
- Ensuring existing GT margins are being passed on to the Stores and getting back end margin for Company because of buying in bigger quantity
Person Specification :
Big Positive if you have experience in :
- Worked with setting up buying process for a chains of branded Stores
- Taken part in ordering Centrally and having it delivered at various chain of stores
- Interacted with and have good knowledge of Modern Trade
- Interacted with and having good relationships with Manufacturing Company counterparts (City Head, State Head etc).