Recruitment Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:114 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - Woman Care & Grooming Products (3-6 yrs)
JD - Business Developer
NXT Group is looking for a young and dynamic female candidate who has hands-on experience in the offline and online retail sales and marketing for woman care and grooming products and B2B sales, FMCG Sales & Distribution for developing business PAN India.
Educational Qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate
Position Title: Business Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: Female candidate having 2+ years of experience in Business Development related to Retail sales and marketing under woman care and grooming products
- Responsible for retail sales marketing and B2B sales offline and online - Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services to increase customer satisfaction
Draft, share and close sales quotations and orders
- Explain and negotiate commercial, technical terms and conditions.
- Conduct's regular and systematic customer visits according to work plan and customer coverage - PAN India
- Manage and achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's product and/or related services
- Establish contacts and pitch the company services with leading retailers offline and online.
- Ideal candidates must have a track record of achieving targets in sales.
- One who can make a presentation to top management and decision-makers about the company's products and services
- Finding and representing the company at trade shows, on committees, and related industry conferences to build the network
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of the Indian distribution landscape. Develop geography and channel-specific strategies towards achieving growth objectives.
- Work very closely with Distributors, business owners to meet sales targets month-wise,geography/salesperson wise, brand and pack wise as relevant in line.
- Planning, preparing and conducting presentations whenever required
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients and get referrals.
- Effective and on time management of sales pipeline
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Providing management with market feedback.
- Proactively use Management information to recommend improvements to the sales processes
Desired Experience and Skill Sets:
- Female candidate with 2+ years of experience in Business Development ideally in Retail sales and marketing for woman care and grooming products
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Language skills; English and Hindi (Must be fluent orally and verbally).
- Sales / Business development
- Promote/sell/secure contracts from new customers through direct sales.
- Explains services to customers, prepare a quotation and negotiate with potential customers
- Must be detail-oriented with an excellent math skill
- Must be strong, confident and presentable during sales activities.
- I should be very clear and fluent in sales calls/presentations.
- Experience and understating of the full sales cycle including deal closing and adding
- Referral sales.
- Experience in cross-selling and up-selling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Capsule, Toggl is an added advantage)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience in managing collaterals, branding and positioning is an added advantage.