Manager - Business Development - Wellness & Fitness (5-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Enterprise / SMB)
Experience : 5 to 7 years
Location : Bangalore
Must have :
- 4-6 years' experience in direct sales of product and services (IT and Non-IT) to the Mid enterprise accounts
- Background in selling to the HR persona
- Experience in Direct Corporate Sales
- Experience in (Mid-sized) Enterprises
Job Role :
- Responsible for achieving business and sales goals of the company for month/quarter/year
- Responsible for driving coverage of the territory, increasing awareness and business value of the company's product and services
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Responsible for building a healthy pipeline from the territory
- Responsible for the efficacy and accuracy of the pipeline for the territory on the CRM
- Leverage existing customer success stories to replicate in similar sized or sector organizations
- Lead and work with various internal teams to formulate solutions and strategies to compete in a highly competitive environment
- Draft and review and finalize customer contracts
- Build knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Responsible for the forecast accuracy to the leadership.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.