Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:803 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Manager - Business Development - Venture Capital Firm (0-5 yrs)
The Offer :
- Implement strategies for an exciting startup
- An excellent opportunity for growth and development
The Employer :
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying new business development opportunities, conducting research and follow up on leads.
- Generating new business by meeting potential clients and providing solutions relevant to their needs
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree and experience in a Business Development or similar role, ideally within a startup.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments