HR at Million Minds Management Services Ltd
Views:170 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Business Development - Tendering (3-10 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Actively scout for tenders relevant to the company's expertise and develop and use professional connections to float inquiries and stay up-to-date on upcoming or potential tender invitations.
- Develop summaries and recommendations to prioritize active and upcoming tenders, based on expected costs, timelines and involved parties.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, technical and price bid and tender openings as applicable and prepare detailed notes for the company. Manage technical and commercial bidding by coordinating with company staff and management.
- Prepare preliminary costing and estimation required for tender documents.
- Prepare tender documents in the required formats, and ensure submission, and receipt of documents, including arranging Tender Fees, Earnest Money Deposits, Security Deposits and Performance Bank Guarantees.
- Monitor and meet any additional requirements for completing the tender submission, including follow-up and communication with all parties associated with the company.
- Monitor and brief management on the progress of tenders and crucial upcoming milestones regularly.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3+ years of experience in identifying suitable tenders and completely executing the tendering process,
- Must have experience with Government and private sector tenders, e-tendering and bidding for both online and offline tender submission channels. Knowledge of computers and e-bidding software is a must.