Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:33 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - Tender & Bidding (8-12 yrs)
- Search new tenders through various sources.
- Coordinate with Manager for eligible criteria to the submission of the tender.
- Review of tenders, identify requirements & creating BOM
- Coordinating with OEM for the documentation for the tender.
- Coordinating with OEM for the better pricing for the tender.
- Coordinating with technical and Procurement team for tender compliances and price.
- Prepare Technical Bid and Commercial Bid independently, with necessary guidance provided.
- Coordinating with account and finance team for B.G/EMD/DD etc. related tender payment terms.
- Preparing all tender documents and Complete all process of tender biding.
- Attending pre bid meeting for tender related query.
- Handling of queries of clients through telephone and emails.
- Managing accounts for clients & build a relationship for future prospects.
- Receive an answer calls from the customers in relation to their requests or questions, answer the clients questions and ensure their problems are resolved, conduct follow - up tasks.
- Timely follow up on pending / deferred cases.
- Attending opening tender bid and work for the same.
- If win the bid collect the PO from client and submit the hard copy to sales team.
- Coordinate with sales team for SOP & also coordinate with procurement team for material availability and lead time for the getting the material.
- Coordinate with logistic team for the material delivery against tender PO