Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:71 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - Tender & Bidding (8-12 yrs)
- Search new tenders through various sources.
- Coordinate with Manager for eligible criteria to the submission of the tender.
- Review of tenders, identify requirements & creating BOM
- Coordinating with OEM for the documentation for the tender.
- Coordinating with OEM for the better pricing for the tender.
- Coordinating with technical and Procurement team for tender compliances and price.
- Prepare Technical Bid and Commercial Bid independently, with necessary guidance provided.
- Coordinating with account and finance team for B.G/EMD/DD etc. related tender payment terms.
- Preparing all tender documents and Complete all process of tender biding.
- Attending pre bid meeting for tender related query.
- Handling of queries of clients through telephone and emails.
- Managing accounts for clients & build a relationship for future prospects.
- Receive an answer calls from the customers in relation to their requests or questions, answer the clients questions and ensure their problems are resolved, conduct follow - up tasks.
- Timely follow up on pending / deferred cases.
- Attending opening tender bid and work for the same.
- If win the bid collect the PO from client and submit the hard copy to sales team.
- Coordinate with sales team for SOP & also coordinate with procurement team for material availability and lead time for the getting the material.
- Coordinate with logistic team for the material delivery against tender PO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.