Senior HR Executive at Genetic Callnet
Views:225 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development - Telecom (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Business Development
Strategic stakeholder in Hunting New Businesses as well as Farming the existing clients. Key person to manage all relationships within the team as well as senior stakeholders.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing new channel partners and getting new business.
- Increase the business with the existing channel partners.
- The person will head the P&L of the business end-to-end, doing leadership across online/offline retail.
- Continuous analysis of market and market share.
- Proactively define strategies to increase the market share
- Market and client visits to understand intricacies and challenges
- Reviewing and analysing sales reports to determine influencer action
- Implement the effective and relevant of incentive structure for channel partners.
- Work with different teams across the organization to get a 360 degree exposure and influence.
- Working closely with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Participate in partner's events (e.g. trade shows, Road Shows or any BTL activities) to cultivate client relationships
- Identify the growth areas and new business scope within the existing category
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Set goals, define KPIs and ensure the goals are delivered
Qualification & Experience Required :
- 7-10 years in Key Account Management and Business development.
- Full time MBA in any stream, Bachelors Degree
- Extensive experience in the distribution/ telecom/ insurance sector will be an added advantage