HR Consultant at Kranium
Views:194 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Business Development - Technology Distribution - IT Hardware (2-6 yrs)
This role is responsible for driving new IT hardware sales ( Data Management, Data Protection, Data Security and Data Storage )
You will source new opportunities from the market through designated channel partners. Work closely with OEMs and liaise with the partners to source new opportunities. You will be working with the pre-sales and technical consultants to assist with the Demo, Proof of Concepts and implementation needs of end clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling and partnering with various vendors, related services and feel comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The individual must be dedicated, committed to working hard and achieving their targets. To be successful in this role, a potential candidate should, therefore, be ambitious, pleasant, determined and a strategic team player.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales in developing new business and strategic partnerships.
- Diversify and increase our partner network.
- Assist with marketing activities
- Be responsible for cross-selling of products and services to new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with colleagues (executive, leadership and peers) to develop new markets.
- Will be required to: meet business development targets; create sustainable revenue growth; and, add to existing business revenue and profitability.
- Will set benchmarks for continued growth based on the objectives of the leadership team; monitor those benchmarks continuously; and, report the findings to the leadership team.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company's mission.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships to expand core product lines and services/solutions.
- Build and funnel a pipeline per strategic partner and report on your KPIs
- Networking and cold-calling to identify new lead channels, while following the set strategic direction
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, plus incentives and accelerators.
- business development experience, technology related environment will be preferable
- Relationship management skills, you are commercially-minded
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for people and technology
- Strong representation skills
- Team player