General Manager - Resourcing at Winfoglobal Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:63 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Business Development - Staffing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Experience : 5 - 10 years
Skills : Staffing, Recruitment, Talent acquisition, Resourcing, IT staffing, Sales Head, Business Development Head, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Servicing, Key Accounts, Corporate Sales
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Functional Area : Sales/Business Development Responsibilities: -
- Sales/ Business Development/ Client Relationship Management/ Key Account Management with corporates/MNC companies.
- Responsible in developing sales in the targeted market(s) for staffing Industry, achieving end to end relationship and business opportunities from clients leading to revenue growth. Grow business through penetration of new verticals & customer segments
- Promote company's business to prospective clients; Represent the organization in key external business relationships with major clients and making pitches to prospective clients.
- Visit clients to establish business relation, sign agreements, etc.
- Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on customized service solutions. Plans strategies for IT & NON IT Staffing so as to win business from New as well as existing customers.
- Gathering Market Intelligence: To search on internet and other relevant sources to check latest contract awards and other developments.
- Manage a team which is engaged in Identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers through cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and follow up appointments to generate Leads and taking it to closures.
- Proactive go-getter in nature and willingness to build inpidual sales pipeline through prospecting
- Coordinate with the management team and provide accurate and detailed forecast on weekly/monthly funnel of identified and proposed customers in order to meet or exceed sales requirements.
- Liaison with the Management team to ensure company's visibility. Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information on business forecast and sales cycle as required.
- Learn and develop further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the companys competency that align with the companys vision.
Required Skills :
- At-Least a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in bringing new clients / business for the company by selling Staffing Solutions / Services.
- Has a proven track record of successfully negotiating rates with customers to ensure maximum profitability, exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations.
- Experience in managing the Sales Lifecycle, prospecting, cold calling, and selling to close deals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, able to deal at the CXO level, exceptionally skilled at forging long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Should be capable to handle the entire Business Development / Account Management functions.
- Should be open to travel PAN India, whenever required