HR Recruiter at Skill2Source Consultancy
Views:362 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Business Development - Security Management Solutions - Tech Startup (0-4 yrs)
Salary offered: 4-5 LPA
- He will be responsible for achieving the city target. hence, making sure the team achieves the month on month sales target.
- Following are the activities which business development managers have to do on a daily basis, hence the sales lead needs to manage the below activities.
Sales Funnel Management (Generating Leads) :
- The team lead should ensure every team members should get the right contacts of residential complex either from Scouting
- Visiting Apartment complex and meeting the Facility Managers /Residents, Procuring Databases- Online & Offline, Builders, Brokers etc
Fix Maximum meetings :
- The Sales Lead will be responsible to make sure the BDM's are arranging meetings for myGate demo and discussion. The meeting should be fixed at a convenient time suggested by the client. Unless absolutely necessary, do not ask the potential client to change the day/time. Here are few examples of right individuals for meetings:
- A resident who is keen to know about myGate and will connect you to Association members.
- 30% field and 70% inside sales ( Female)
- Member of Association.
- Facility Manager who will then connect you to Association members
- Key decision maker in an RWA.
- Builders & Real Estate Companies who are running the MC's at new apartments
- Product Demo : The Sales Lead should be well versed with the entire product suite to conduct a face to face demo session ( If required) . Based on the level of a person in the meeting, Sales/BD Head or one of the founding partners (Vijay or Abhishek) may need to join the BDM to help him convert the client. Hence sales lead should also be well versed for covering senior-level meetings.
- Follow up and Relationship Building : The Sales Lead should try to build a very good relationship with the decision makers of the Top Builders and Management committee.
- Close the deal : The Demo by the team member and lead both should in a closure of the sale, with the right level of approvals in the management, because if the decision is not taken after the demo, the closure cycle will get very long and it will lead to increase in constraints.
- Contract signing & Payment Confirmation : Make sure BDM follow's the complete process of contract signing and also get the first payment for the product sold.
- Follow up with accounts manager : Sales lead to ensure that the deployment is complete properly by the OPS team and customer is satisfied with the process.
- Keep CRM database up to date : Make sure the BDM's keep the CRM data should be up to date, so that Team lead that one can pull metrics on different stages of lead - conversion any time. He should promote a culture in the team of updating leads.
- Keep Contract database up to date : ensure that specifics & economics of the deal is up to date in the Contract and Invoice database/system
Shweta - +91 87440 65442, 9315486265