Prime Consultant at Talent Corner HR Services
Views:196 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Business Development/Sales - Wellness/Fitness/Sports (2-3 yrs)
About the Company
- Our Client,established in 2011, is been headed by one of the Tennis Pioneers in India, Mr. Raahil Dhruva, and is envisioned with providing Comprehensive Sporting solutions to Institutions across PAN India ranging from professional multi sports coaching services to Sports Surface consulting and Infrastructure investments to name a few.
- Headquartered at Ville Parle (West) Mumbai, they had been successful in producing International coaches, who are qualified and certified that have experience of delivering high quality coaching to adults and children and have been appointed to ensure that players receive a program that is designed to motivate, challenge and inspire.
- They presently offer coaching for multi sport across Schools, Colleges, Universities, Clubs etc.
Industry : Wellness / Fitness/ Sports
Job Description :
Business Development Manager / Sales Manager are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing latest services.
Their work includes:
- Organizing sales visits
- Explaining the services
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Qualifications and training required
- Any graduates.
- Direct contacts with the school or higher authorities preferred.
- Candidates preferred from Navi Mumbai or Western Suburbs would be given Preference.
- Not required from Central Line
- Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial.
Key skills for BDM/Sales Managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Smart Work
- Numerical skills
Note :- Once in a week, for meetings, the BDM /Sales Managers will report to HO.