Director at DataGroup
Views:74 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Business Development/Sales - Logistics Firm (2-8 yrs)
Experience: 2 - 8 Years of experience in the trucking/transportation industry with a sales background and a proven track record for generating business.
Target Industries: Candidates are eligible only from Logistics / Courier / Cargo / Transportation Companies Only
Age: Candidates age must not be more than 35 Years and Looking for smart and well-spoken candidates who can be groomed to take on leadership positions
It has core investments into Contract Logistics, Supply Chain Solutions, Ocean Carriers, and Airlines GSA representations, Cutting-Edge IT Solutions, Inland Container Terminal Management, Food & Beverage Retail, FM Radio, Cable Television Network, Tea & Rubber Plantation, Commercial, & Retail Banking, Computer Reservation System (CRS) Distribution, Internet Booking Engine, and Inventory of Premium Land Bank respectively. In India, we primarily deal with Freight Forwarding and Aviation Cargo Representation.
Perks, Incentives, ESOPs & Compensation details Medical insurance
Travel reimbursements (work purposes)
Annual performance appraisal with increment/incentives/designation promotion based on performance
The said position will be involved in and responsible for branch profitability through involvement in sales and business development, ensuring smooth flow of all operational requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. He will have to bring in clients for the firm, and exceed targets set.
2. An Area coverage plan will be provided, where-in the said position will be responsible for conversion of the assigned companies to clients for the firm.
3. He will be responsible for setting pricing and ensuring profitability of the executed shipments.
4. Respective individual will be responsible for driving sales - lead generation & conversion, vehicle placement management and profitability
5. Market research & Lead generation - analyze the territory/markets potential, track sales and status reports
6. Organize regular meetings with clients and focus on consultative sales
7. Develop and implement sales action plans with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new clients
8. Supervise vehicle placement & load management
9. Manage receivables from clients
10. Grow branch revenue & manage profitability
11. Maintain relations with clients for business retention and customer satisfaction
12. Sales term negotiation at branch level defined on the basis of geography
13. Knowledge of India-Bangladesh trade lane is an added bonus
Must have Skills :
Business Development, Excellent Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Sales & Marketing, client onboarding, conversion to sales,- Past experience of new business development and management
Working Days: 6 Days a week (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM)