Recruitment Executive at The HR Beans
Views:71 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development/Sales - Advertising Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency.
You will need to show evidence of the following :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective team working skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement
- A willingness to learn
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies.
Required Candidate :
- We are an ad agency that is growing very fast.
- We need people to interact with and manage clients
- We do both traditional and digital media.
- We have some great projects lined up, with opportunities to shine
- We need someone with 2-3 years experience, hungry to learn and do great work
- Ideally, you should have advertising experience-ATL (Creatives)
- Candidate should have Budgeting Knowledge
- If you know how to run digital ads on platforms like Facebook and Google Ad Words, that's great.