Recruitment Manager at The Modern Dimension
Views:4267 Applications:1048 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Manager - Business Development - Recruitment Firm (0-2 yrs)
Job Perks :
CTC - Best in Industry
- Stocks and ESOP's.
- Onsite Opportunity.
- Chilled out atmosphere to work with no rules specified typical by managers in the company.
- Opportunity to work with Young Energetic Talented folks in the market.
- Looking out for Smart Presentable Person for Business Development Manager role for a Startup Company . The Person should be eager to work and learn in Recruitment domain.
Industry - Recruitment
Job Description :
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications :
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism