Practice Lead - Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate Solutions
Views:15 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business Development - Recruitment Business (8-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Executive Search and Permanent Recruitment Practice
Region : Pan India
- BD Manager is a role responsible for developing clientele for Executive Search and Permanent Recruitment. The incumbent needs to have a sales and client servicing background, preferably from the Recruitment ecosystem. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for sourcing business from the open market, targeting clients who desire to source prospective candidates from mid to senior level.
- The incumbent shall have the end to end responsibility, from sourcing the business to coordinating with the in-house delivery team.
- Accordingly we are pleased to share the brief expectations/ deliverables:
- The aspirant needs to have an innovative, research-oriented approach so that he/she could present himself/herself and the organization's credentials & build up-trust at all the levels with external & internal customers.
Expectations from the aspirant :
- Ability to acquire new clientele/Presales/Up sales involving Executive search and permanent recruitment activities.
- Proven capabilities to present the organization's complete offering of products and services.
- Achieve sales targets and outcome within a mutually agreed timeframe
- Publishing business forecast MIS-Report (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) & forecast/Daily sales status Report (daily/weekly).
- Coordination with Internal & External Customers
- Coordination and interaction with in-house team (the delivery team) for the smooth execution of the allocated project/business.
- Publish the required dashboard/reports at the required interval.
- Account Handling
- Should be able to develop client's account plans for all the assigned clients by leading a planning process that identifies relevant client's needs, prioritize initiatives and company's investments and establishes a clear action plan for success.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Extensive Knowledge the Recruitment business and processes
- Pleasant to interact, ability to build relationships and connect with people and importantly someone who values relationships.
- A good communicator, articulate, confident and having demonstrated project management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of computers and working knowledge of Microsoft tools, essential.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. (Doing things first time right approach).
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among Inside and Outside stakeholders.
- Should have 8-12 years of work experience with minimum 5 years- experience in the recruitment industry, is a key requirement.
Salary : Would include a fixed and high variable component