Talent Acquisition Consultant at Apna
Views:72 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Business Development - Recruitment Business (2-6 yrs)
- Selling online enterprise recruitment solutions to corporate clients by assessing their business requirements.
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, social media and other channels.
- Area Mapping, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials and closing of deals with necessary documentations.
- Prospect relentlessly to build a pipeline and strong personal relationships with prospects.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if its outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Be an evangelist for apna's ecosystem of products and services