Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:449 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Manager - Business Development - Real Estate (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
A) Essential Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
B) Additional Information :
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills