Account Manager - Leadership Search Expert at Addrec Solutions
Views:89 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Business Development - Real Estate (1-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Plans and prepares presentation for meeting retail and Corporate clients
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with new and existing clients
- Works cohesively with commercial and residential team on closing deals for new and existing clientele
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's leaders/Principals.
- Responsible for activating dormant accounts
- Responsible for acquisition of new accounts for the organization and revenue generation
- Regular coordination with clients with whom we have pan India agreement
- Build relationships with existing clients in an attempt to service them on various products of Quikr Realty
- Actively network with Industry experts and attend events/ corporate seminars and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Explores new ventures in real estate to expand company business in line with corporate strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.