Account Manager - Leadership Search Expert at Addrec Solutions
Views:50 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Business Development - Real Estate (1-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Plans and prepares presentation for meeting retail and Corporate clients
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with new and existing clients
- Works cohesively with commercial and residential team on closing deals for new and existing clientele
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's leaders/Principals.
- Responsible for activating dormant accounts
- Responsible for acquisition of new accounts for the organization and revenue generation
- Regular coordination with clients with whom we have pan India agreement
- Build relationships with existing clients in an attempt to service them on various products of Quikr Realty
- Actively network with Industry experts and attend events/ corporate seminars and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Explores new ventures in real estate to expand company business in line with corporate strategy.