Senior Talent Acquisition at A
Views:19 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development/Presales - SaaS Firm (2-10 yrs)
- Business Development Manager is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers.
- The candidate must be able to articulate the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Business Development will work to initiate the sales cycle with new, current, and/or target customers.
- Critical thinker who can evaluate key sales targets
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Learn and present the company overview
- Assist team members in the RFP process, creation of Sales Proposals and participation in client pitches
- Running outreach campaigns
Company Profile :
About Code Brew Labs :
- We are a mobile-focused software development company that takes on the ideas of startups and business requirements to build quality products. We are a team of 200+ having the best of engineering minds and creative people. We are very young, started in 2013 and our growth has been phenomenal.
- Over the last 9+ years, Code Brew has delivered 3000+ mobility solutions. Ranging from astounding mobile applications & websites to custom-built enterprise solutions, the list is very long. Serving a huge clientele globally, we have been a part of success for Fortune 500s, growing businesses, startups, & more. We have a special forte in Social Networks, Chat applications, and Mobile Games. We have worked on more than 300+ applications across the categories and our appetite to work on new stuff and mobile technology just keeps growing every day.