HR Business Partner at Independent Recruiter-Multiple Organizations
Views:52 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Business Development & Presales - Education (4-6 yrs)
- The position will be based in Mumbai for our esteemed client and will involve being on the field at times, only female candidate need to apply
- Regarding Education Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Degree in Business Management and Administration in Retail Management is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The organization is seeking for a female candidate with excellent communication skills with relevant sales and business development experience. Preferably from pre-sales calling experience.
- Creating new retailer database and Meeting new clients and presenting
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities by meeting potential clients, growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network, basically market segmentation for the APP.
- Fixing meetings for the leads
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches by working with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed properly
- Builds multi-level relationships with its partners
- Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies.
- Manage agreements with alliance executives and promotes alliance organization.
- Network and cultivate relationships, collaborate extensively with internal and external stakeholders
- Key Attributes of the individual:
- Goal oriented with a passion for concept selling with a strong orientation in Retail
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to engage with senior management & C-suite executives
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Commercial savvy and Highly numerate with strong ability in financial analysis, forecasting, project costing, preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Ability to adapt and work with cross-functional teams
- Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning and Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Very strong on market knowledge