Manager - Business Development/Presales (7-10 yrs)
(Manager)- Mumbai location only (Powai).
Also sharing some initial/pre-screening questions that you can ask the candidates and get the answer in writing which we are supposed to share with the client along with the CVs:
Have you worked on creating proposals/RFP responses end to end that exclusively involve SAP technology solutions or services?
- In the past 12-18 months, how many SAP bids have you managed end to end and what were the type of bids? (For ex; AMS; S/4HANA; T&M Staffing etc.)
- Do you have hands-on experience of proposal contents creation based on technical SAP inputs shared by solution/technical team OR have you mainly worked on bid coordination activities?
- Other than RFP/RFI responses, please indicate any other SAP specific marketing activities done by you (For ex: Website contents, Flyers, Marketing events, Analyst reports etc.).
- Do you have a good understanding of SAP product evolution (from R/2, R/3, ECC to S/4HANA) and its various service offerings (implementation, AMS, migrations, rollouts, upgrade etc.)?
Business Development (Presales)
Your Team SAP
Your day at work will be like (Roles &Responsibilities)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in MS Office with innovative presentation ideas, and meticulous documenting skills
- Experience in handling end-to-end pre-sales and marketing pursuits, including RFI, RFP, SOW, Pre-qualifications and consulting, in collaboration with corporate legal and risk management team
- Experience in SAP presales/bid management is mandatory
- Exposure to business processes and industry practices, ability to analyze business requirements and solutions to deliver winning proposals
- Ability to work closely with both customer and account team for building value propositions, resulting in business expansion
This job might be for you if you have the following skills (Skills,Experience)
- Drive RFI/RFP responses ensuring alignment to customer objectives
- Assist front end sales team for new customer acquisition through collaterals,capability presentations etc.
- Work on analyst reports, Senior management review presentations
- Perform primary market and customer research
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to develop event specific collaterals (Brochures, Videos, Microsites etc.)
You will stand out if you have the following
(Good to have)
MBA (General Management, Specialization - Marketing), Engineering Graduates
Your Place of work Powai