Business Development Manager at Am2pm Support
Views:18 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - Pharma (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle.
- Responsible for adherence to the inside sales process, tools and data management.
- Approaching the prospect client through various channels like social media, references from the existing client, references from the own network