HR at Profuse HR Consultancy
Views:135 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Business Development - Packaging Business (6-12 yrs)
- You are expected to manage & meet the Incremental Opportunity conversion Targets month on month as per AOP by effective opportunity pipeline management.
- Work on building channel gap by appointing right no. of authorized converters in the market which is required for building the targeted business.
- Key Account Management for large corporate focus accounts, design houses, architects, printer/converters and ensuring targeted business share for Avery Dennison.
- BDM should be able to drive innovation & generate new applications with differentiated offerings to get competitive advantage.
Customer Responsiveness :
- Leads the implementation of latest tools, processes to effectively drive Sales & Customer management. Example - SFDC, Gold Lite & Key Account Management.
- Should be able to build & maintain relationships with Retail & Architecture Converters of the region and other stake holders of the eco system and continuously work on growing the connect.
- Continuously explores opportunities for driving higher efficiency & output keeping the customer responsiveness goal in mind. Strives to conceptualize & implement new processes, systems to meet this objective.
- Customer Complaints: Ensures that all customer complaints are attended to & closed promptly in line with the sales team and all internal actions are taken to meet the complaint closure goal
- Leads the implementation the customer programs like Sales Training, Sessions, Project Trackers & Customer Scorecard.
- Support and ensures brand building and sales promotion activities via Portfolio Sessions, Technical workshops / training sessions.
Competitive Environment & Market Intelligence :
- Monitors the competitive landscape on a continual basis & devises competitor strategies proactively to protect & grow the company's market share in the region.
- Ensures the internal organization is updated about the competitive environment dynamics & changes on a regular basis.
Sales Expenses Budgets & other Compliances :
- Ensures the pipeline conversion revenue plans are met within the agreed expense budget.
- Should be able to submit / project all promotional budgets for the territory including Road Shows, Exhibition / events participation in line with media plan of the business.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Graduate with MBA, Engineering background preferred
- 6- 10+ years related Business development, specification approval, Pipeline management experience at a company having exposure in some end user segments in decoration, design, - Banking, Petroleum, Construction, Lighting projects etc.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi & regional languages is a must.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment & able to keep pace with growth expectations
- Excellent verbal - written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, adaptable & Self-starter who delivers with zero supervision.