HR at GoldenRed Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:5 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development/Overseas Network Development - Logistics Firm (5-10 yrs)
We are HIRING Business Development Manager/ Overseas Network Development Manager for one of our clients - an Award-Winning AEO, IATA, MTO and ISO certified fastest growing logistics company in Asia.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with overseas business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Establishing new overseas agencies, auditing and approving either exclusive or non-exclusive agency agreements as well as gaining best buying rates from our agents' network for the organization's business.
- To Build up - quote to win- strategy to support new business opportunities generated by network.
- Identifying partners by way of attending overseas conferences, references from current partners, other various sources and convincing them for using our companies services and to generate revenue for the company.
- Evaluating performance of selected agents on periodic basis.
- Selection of agents across the globe using different cargo networking sources.
Business Development - Identify/Develop new business opportunities and ensure consistent revenue growth.
- Achieve assigned revenue and volume targets.
- Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders
Biz enhancement with existing agents - re profiling and look out for more opportunities and organically grow the biz.
- Persuasive negotiator.
- Vendor and account management.
- Numerical abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Graduate/ Postgraduate / MBA in Sales and marketing preferred
- 5+ years' proven experience in sales/Agency network development.