Manager - Business Development - Orthodontic/ODS Aligners (1-4 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Roles - Sales
Territory - Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh
Vacancy - 1 each in above mentioned cities
Salary: up to 35K
Experience - atleast1 yr in sales
Requirement - fluent in English, good communication and vehicle to travel locally
- Your mission is to recruit new customers and develop Low Providers within the Orthodontic Channel, INDIA for Orthodontic Solutions (P) Ltd. As an ODS Aligners Sales Representative supporting our core markets in INDIA, you will work together with the field sales team to identify and remotely recruit prospective Orthodontists who wish to offer ODS Aligners products in their practices and develop low ODS Aligners providers.
- As an ODS Aligners Sales Representative supporting our core markets in INDIA, you will work together with the field sales team to identify and remotely recruit prospective Orthodontists who wish to offer ODS Aligners products in their practices and develop low ODS Aligners providers With a competitive base salary and a generous commission scheme, your primary responsibilities will include the use of phone, email, and remote presentation software to recruit prospective Orthodontists for Mentoring Courses to become ODS Aligners providers and develop low providers and lapsed Doctors. Essential Duties And
- Proactively identify and cold call new prospects and lapsed Doctors in assigned territory
- Provide outgoing calls to push commercial promotions during the year
- Develop low providers case submissions by specific follow-up with the support of the Clinical team from first submission to mature level of Clinical confidence.
- Follow up on leads from field sales team, company events, marketing webinars, website contact forms, etc.
- Recruit Doctors for Orthodontic channel clinical education events
- Travel to field (INDIA), 2-4 times per year for regional sales meetings, company events, etc.
- Learn and maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment.
- Provide all appropriate documentation and reporting via Sales Force
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Direct report to Area Sales Manager We seek: an ODS Aligners Sales Representative with - Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience is essential, including inside/telephone sales
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of on-target achievement
- Professional English skills for workplace
- Natural ability to navigate through gatekeepers and identify and influence decision maker
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.