Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:403 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Manager - Business Development - Online Logistics Services Business (1-2 yrs)
The Offer :
- Lead of team of up to 5 and play a role in establishing a fantastic work culture
- Excellent opportunity to learn extensively
The Employer :
Our client is an online logistics services platform that provides domestic and international delivery, connecting businesses and consumers efficiently and ethically.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in B2B sales/ account management, B2C sales / account management or Sales Operations/ Support within Aviation, Transport & Logistics industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.