Manager - Business Development - Online Bidding (3-13 yrs)
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is hiring Business Development Manager- Online Bidding for one of our branch in Noida Sector 59.
Job Profile :
- It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche. Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders,building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for leading the way into target market segments and increasing client share, crafting opportunities and pitching software solutions.
- Handle Pre-sales (Proposals, Quotes, Emails, Brochures etc)
- Continuous and regression follow up with clients and prospects.
- Understanding of IT industry for IT services based company including Mobile apps.
- Coordinating with Business Analysis team to provide speculations and estimations to the clients.
- Sell across the full portfolio of software solutions. Business Development with Domestic / Overseas clients.
- Focus on small-mid to enterprise level organizations (new and won accounts)
- Utilize company generated leads. Online Lead generation / Online Marketing.
- Cross-sell and up-sell solutions of varying value.
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities. Proposal Submission, Negotiation & Closing Inside / Outside Sales
- Deliver upon realistic and achievable targets.
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Online Bidding on portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, etc.
- Negotiating and closing deals with the client.
- Preference will be given to Upwork platform experience.
- One has to be Individual.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are flexible as per the candidate with Saturday and Sunday Off.
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them an excellent career path.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.