HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:458 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Manager - Business Development - Nutrition Products Business (10-15 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Location : Dehradun
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
Nutritional Sales experience with product management.
Vacancy : 2
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
-Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. And can give sales forecast report and budget report
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners.
- Create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure.
- Establish and nurture relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective partners and customers
Qualification : B.PHARM M.Pharm MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time