COO at Early World HR Solutions
Views:34 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Business Development - New Store Establishment Retail (8-15 yrs)
- Participate in developing a medium-to-long term real estate strategy and assume a role to coordinate directly and smoothly with relevant departments.
- Assess the locations of existing stores, identify opportunities for growth/location changes, and create an annual goal plan accordingly. In regards to lease actions for existing stores, develop a medium-to-long term plan and a plan for each fiscal year in cooperation with relevant departments, and support a head of the department for execution based on these plans.
- Act on behalf of the head of the department to represent a company's contact person to external business partners.
- Execute area/new store development (finding new real estate deals, market analysis, sales forecast, negotiation on conditions, suggestions for coordination and conclusion of contracts, etc.) based on strategy plans.
- Understand company's overall growth strategy such as MD/operation strategies to plot out selection criteria for candidate stores, priority, and strategy.
- Review provisional earnings statement and investment analysis for new store's candidate locations to pursue better results in company's financial KPIs.
- Develop subordinates and other members within the team.
- Have strong connections with person in charge at major real estate developers and department stores.
- Ability to control negotiations with vendors and real estate companies/developers for store openings
- Have a good capacity to execute strategic presentation for store development
- Bargaining power with rich experiences in coordinating and communicating with design firms and construction firms
- Management capability related to contracts for store openings
- Have a broad business background including sufficient negotiation skill with a good understanding of legal documents and terminology as well as the environment and trends of Japan's real estate industry
- Over 5 years of store development and business development experiences preferred
- Enthusiasm and creative thinking to maintain and improve brand quality
- Flexible attitudes toward development of department stores, shopping malls, and freestanding stores