Director at Core Edge Solutions
Views:89 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Business Development - Medical Domain (3-8 yrs)
We have a role for BDM. Pls review and come back
Main responsibilities - Sales to dentists/Implantologists/Institutions and Key Accounts (currently in Karnataka & Key accounts Pan India)
- Accountable for order taking and fulfilment, and the entire process in between
- Supporting the CRM / ERP process
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical sales information
- To be the bridge between the customer and the company for product related feedback, inputs and improvements
- Handle product complaints with the assistance of the technical team
- To train & support the salesteam.
- Create marketing and sales tools for the sales team
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing plans & strategies.
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, print etc.)
- Responsible for all marketing communications, writing and proofreading creative copy for marketing communication
- Assist developing, maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Monitoring performance of team and effectiveness of campaigns
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Assisting in creating and developing Key Opinion Leader (KOL- s) for product evaluation, training and marketing initiatives
- To liaison and work with Dental Institutions & Training Centers to develop programs to train and support upcoming implantologists and students.
- Utilize material generated through KOL's and institutions in marketing campaigns and communication.
General requirements :
- Business Development Executive Role broadly entails Sales, Customer Service and Marketing, the healthcare business requires both aspects to work together to make the marketing initiatives strong and effective.
- Assisting Planning, developing and implementing an effective Marketing Plan for Dental Implants that includes product launch plan, marketing communications, effective spending and management of marketing budgets & supporting the sales organization through effective scientific & marketing programs. Direct sales to dentists / Implantologists / Institutions and Key Accounts. Creating a relationship with the customers and building a robust database for the geographic area he/she will cover.
- Candidate requirements Key skill requirements
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Ready willingness to travel intra city, inter city
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills / IT or computer skills
Qualification - Bachelor's degree in science / commerce / management with an MBA or equivalent experience
IntEssence Solutions is an implantable medical devices startup, engaged in design, manufacture and sale of dental implants. The highly experienced team led by engineers and doctors have ensured that the innovative implant system developed guarantees patient and doctor satisfaction. In a market that is otherwise dominated by imports, Intessence aims to make inroads in the market through its innovative product offering, high commitment to quality aided by robust manufacturing process and systems. The company firmly believes that it is the strength of its people that can power its way forward.
The company invites application from dynamic and confident individuals who have sound knowledge and foundation of their crafts and who are passionate and proud about "Make In India",are driven by quality mindset and a strong motivation to grow. The landscape is greenfield and the individual is expected to take lead in their roles and navigate thro compliance ad regulatory pathways while staying focused to the goal of being "Best in Class"
Core Edge Solutions LLP