Manager - Business Development - Medical (5-8 yrs)
Post : Business Development Manager
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech (Bio-Tech) or MBA (Marketing) Experience 5 to 7 Yrs
Roles and Responsibility :
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Managing company and client expectations.
- Keep records of revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Meeting prospective clients and agencies to obtain and sustain the business.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding product features developed within the company and takes an active role in expanding the company's product portfolio.
- Open to travel extensively for identifying new products/new markets and customer needs.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager (in biotechnology, Marketing in Bio-Similar Molecules, Pharmaceuticals).
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Market knowledge in biotechnology/biotherapeutics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.