Manager - Business Development - Marketing - Education (5-10 yrs)
THE ROLE IS WITH A EDUCATIONAL GROUP HAVING PAN INDIA PRESENCE AND RUNNING CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE boards
Support the HOD/Director /CEO in helping to devise and implement the external and internal Marketing & Communications Strategy to ensure consistent, accurate, professional and prompt fashion with all its stakeholders: parents; pupils; staff, governors, feeder schools, partner schools and beyond.
- Create and execute the annual B2B marketing plan focused to franchise network expansion for the company directly aligned with the revenue goals of the organization
- Leverage innovative media for HNI & Ultra HNI engagement to directed towards bringing onboard more franchise partners
- Coordinate with the call centre team: monitor lead gen, call quality, lead to opportunity conversion performance of call centre
- Ensure business development team (Regional Sales Managers) are fully briefed and connected with all campaigns and live promotions related to franchise expansion
- With the Marketing Assistant and Designer and working alongside other colleagues, deliver the activities set out in the approved annual Marketing & Communications Plan
- Track, analyse campaigns and make recommendations with regard to improvements in marketing plan, suggestions to enhance lead generation for franchise network expansion.
- Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges International Marketing
MALE CANDIDATES FROM MUMBAI ONLY
WILL INVOLVE TRAVELING TO THE VARIOUS COMPANY OWNED AND OPERATED SCHOOLS