Talent Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:28 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development/Marketing (4-7 yrs)
- Managing and co-ordinating all marketing activities for the company
- Managing customer relations, communication
- Co-ordinating with agencies (Advertising, Media, and Media Event agency) and other departments to execute all aspect of marketing activities.
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and logistics collaboration. Full time presence for any event with prior communication regarding availability.
- Maintain reports for the budget for all marketing activities & On-Line campaigns.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Work with internal teams & external partners to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Co-ordinate order fulfilment with warehouse team
- Keep up with digital trends, competitor analysis and lead new product development with suppliers.
- Master's degree/postgraduate
- Experience with digital/offline marketing and e-commerce
- Experience in retail/apparel/lifestyle product industry
- Project management and analytical skills
- Intermediate level experience with MS-office and computer/web skills
- Language known: English , Marathi and Hindi
- Mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized with strong interpersonal skills.