Manager - Business Development - Luxury Goods (1-15 yrs)
Designation : Business Development Manager (International Brand)
Type: Full Time
Payroll: On Roll & Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the process of implementing strategies and opportunities across organization to promote growth and boost revenue.
- Responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
- Coordinating with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
- Provide product information and Work with the sales team to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Direct coordination with clients + corporates.
- Interacting and fixing up meeting with clients for generation leads.
- Expertise in entire sales cycle: lead generation, Cold Calling, Creating enquiries, Showing the project, Follow up and follow through, Conversion.
- Ability to travel for creating sales.
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets
- Aware of Social Media, Event Management and Affairs.
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate should have Excellent Communication Skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and Presentable Personality.
- Preference will be given to those only who all are having experience in Retail Industry and any International Luxury Brand.
- Great networking skills
- Ability to present new ideas
- Excellent multitasking skills