Manager at Confidential
Views:274 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Business Development - LMS & Learning Solutions Products (3-30 yrs)
- Looking for associates with LMS selling experience in India and abroad.
- Identify relevant contacts at a target organisation and to establish first contact.
- Pitch LMS and Products - initial brief on the offering, fixing-up presentations, demonstration of LMS
- Understanding Client Business, Requirements, Need Generation.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work in close coordination with Pre-Sales/Project teams to develop proposals for the clients needs and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution for self.
- Creating Presentations, Proposals Response to EOI's, RFQ's, RFP's, RFI's
- Negotiation, Closure and Contracting - through appropriately handling client queries and closing the contracts.
- Maintain relationship with the client through periodic calls and emails for repeat business opportunities
- Conceiving and Pitching new concepts ideas solutions to existing customers
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by self.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Study the market and competitors; identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Study various global markets and execute the planned outreach campaigns. This would also entail working in different shifts as per the requirement of the campaign.
- Track and record activity on various prospects submit daily/weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Maintain and adhere to internal processes/systems at the organization.