HR Recruiter at TekPillar
Views:15 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Business Development - Life Insurance (5-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets. Sales managers are primarily tasked with hiring and training team members, setting quotas, evaluating and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales. Business Development Manager are oftentimes expected to travel.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Experience: Min. 5 years of Experience in sales/marketing and in life Insurance
CTC: Up to 3.10 + High Incentives + Other Benefits
Pay Roll: On Roll
Work Timing: 9Am - 6Pm
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Fenali | HR Recruiter