Proprietor at All India Solution Services
Views:16 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development - Life Insurance (2-8 yrs)
JO-1362 - PURULIA-BDM-AGENCY CHANNEL-HDFCLIFE
Job Description :
- The key responsibility of this role is to build a high performing distribution network of Financial Consultants and enable them to sell life insurance policies.
- Post on boarding, you will undergo an intensive training program focused upon Insurance industry, products, sales processes and channel management.
- After the successful completion of training you will be required to meet your sales target by recruiting, training, managing and driving a team of financial consultants.
- This is field job, which requires extensive travel for your assigned geography and financial Consultant/customer's location.
You will be required to be in the market to meet customer/client, sometimes on Sundays as well (as and when required).
- You will be evaluated mainly on your ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet your business targets (No. of active, successful Financial Consultants, distribution build up and overall premium targets met through Financial Consultant and th
Job Type : Permanent
No of Vacancy : 2
Gender : Both
Age Limit : Below 35
Exp Required : 2 - 8 Years
Salary : INR 1,80,000 - 2,40,000 PA (Other Benifits : NA)
UG Qualification : Any Specialization
PG Qualification : None
PHD Qualification : None,Any Specialization
Candidate Profile : Qualification Graduation Above Age 25-35 Years Work Experience 2 year and above field sales experience. (It can be from CASA/Credit Card/Pharma/Telecom/Retail/FMCG etc..)
- Please ensure that the shared candidate has min 6 months experience in current company or last company and above field sales exp with average communication in English and local language is a must. Location Need to be a localite and residing at the current location above 2 years.
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development (Sales / BD Manager)
Valid Date : 30-Oct-2019 to 14-Nov-2019
Interview Process : 1st Round Branch Manager Round 2nd round online test then documention
Things to Remember : Immediate Hiring who can join with in 7days
About Company :
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) (HDFC Life / Company) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., one of India leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health. As on March 31, 2019 the Company had 38 individual and 11 group products in its portfolio, along with 8 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
HDFC Life continues to benefit from its presence across the country with 412 branches and additional distribution touchpoints through several partnerships. The partnerships comprise 265 bancassurance partners including NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies), MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions), SFBs (Small Finance Banks), etc. and 39 partnerships within non-traditional ecosystems. The Company is also strengthened by a strong base of financial consultants.