Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:259 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Business Development - IT Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- An aggressive lead generation with data mining skill for a quality lead generation, classification of it and follow up with HOT & WARM leads to convert into the business
- Responsible for managing Regional current customers and continuous business planning for up-sales with them
- Keeping in view of the customer escalations would be able to suggest the changes and amendments required in Product, and understand their queries,
- Expert in selling the products like Property Management System (PMS), POS, Channel Manager, Booking Engine etc which provide a complete solution for the Hospitality industry.
- Timely & effective report generation and submission to the Line Manager
- Proactive coordination with Customers, Head Office for quick support resolution and close the deal.
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Advance competitive analysis with ideas of enhancement in products to have edge over product, share them the benefits, commercial value advantages of the application of other products on the market. Raise awareness of other company products.
- Managing to schedule meeting with decision makers and skillful demonstration of the
- Planned travailing throughout the region and suggest better execution for the business operations understanding the domestic culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.