Lead Recruiter at Claritus Consulting
Views:172 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Business Development - IT Software Solutions - International Market (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
working hours : 3 PM to 12 AM(currently WFM)
- Graduates/Post Graduates with 5+ years of experience in Business Development from IT Services/E-Commerce/Mobile
- Should be able to priorities those leads quickly and endlessly pursue the leads until they are converted into signed deals.
- A person who can ace client's business ideas and suggest technical solutions on the fly and counsel the customers rapidly transform their ideas into business plan.
- Ability to forge alliances quickly
- Focused/ Organized/ CRM
- Love startups and love to be on your toes
- Self-Motivated who can operate without supervision
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven sales experience in US and UK can get you closer to getting the offer letter
Key Responsibilities :
- Sales Person's responsibilities include Lead Generation, converting those leads in to signed deals, drive discussion on new marketing initiatives, suggest technical solutions on the fly and counsel the customers rapidly transform their ideas into business plan.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.