Manager - Business Development - IT Products & Services (4-10 yrs)
Business development Manager: IT Products & Services
Experience- 4 to 10 years
Experience in selling IT products & Services
- Responsible & sensitive to Monthly Revenue & Gross Margin Goals.
- Capable of identifying new opportunities & work closely with OEM & vendors
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or technical information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating value for products in their business and operations improvements.
- Self-Development by proactively taking technical information and training.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.