Manager - Business Development - IT Hardware (2-10 yrs)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Identify potential accounts for our offerings in the targeted verticals and territories.
- Map these accounts and identify the key internal projects and the relevant team members in the target account.
- To generate a healthy sales pipeline through constant smart desk and fieldwork.
- Make technical consultative offers to identified projects after jointly determining the requirements along with the customer
- Conduct - Proof-of-Concept- trials as required to establish the suitability of our products for the customer requirements
- Preparation of technical and commercial offers
- Preparation and submission of tender documents
- Handling final negotiations with the customer including clauses of Letters of Credit.
- Following and coordinating the entire sales transaction until the payment collection.
- Work may involve a lot of travel.
- MBA/MCA with a BE/BTech preferably in Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation/ IT
- 2-3 years for Business Development Manager position
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Highly conversant with Computers and Networking,preferably able to open and troubleshoot computers oneself as well as configure simple networks
- A passion for reading and online research