HR Recruiter at Network Techlab (I) Pvt Ltd
Views:227 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Business Development - IT Hardware (1-10 yrs)
Roles, Responsibilities and Major Accountability
1. Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
2. Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
3. Meeting annual sales goal and targets.
4. Ensuring effective internal communication within sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
5. Negotiating the agreement and closing down sales.
6. Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities
7. Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
8. Communicating with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
9. Strategy formation and planning
10. Researching actively for potential clients.
11. Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
12. Understanding and obtaining the needs of the partners.
13. Following up customers continuously and responding to customers enquiries.
14. Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the clients.
15. Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential customers.
16. Achieving over all branch performance with Target sales and efficient transaction closures
17. Strengthening and Developing market relationships
18. Providing leadership and direction
19. Plan execution, measuring and adjusting
20. New territory and product development, Objection handling, Managing People