Human Resource at SalesIntel
Views:27 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Business Development - IT (9-15 yrs)
JOB OVERVIEW :
- The Business Development Manager will establish a credible and viable pipeline of qualified opportunities for revenue growth in the region, create and manage strategies.
- This role is strategic to drive growth of the business in the US region. Candidates should have experience in US geography.
- Evangelize the company's solution into target markets, potential customers and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
- Create and manage Go to Market strategy
- Generate leads and opportunities, nurture them and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful conversion of opportunities into wins and long term revenue for the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work in close alignment with the Sales Leaders in driving brand penetration and a winning value proposition into prospects and customers
- Learn and be able to articulate the solution and value proposition to be able to understand the prospective customers pain points and propose unique perspective and company's ability to add value to their business
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. - Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
- Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns - Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
- Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
- Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industry
- Consistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Should be able to lead team of 6-8 Senior BDR
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 9+ Years of Prior experience in Software Sales, SaaS product, B2B Sales and marketing activities
- Should have top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic counsel
- Results driven focus with an innovative approach to driving a consistent growth in pipeline with qualified leads
- Develop a clear understanding of the clients needs, concerns, objectives and plan appropriate approach/pitch
- Assist with trafficking of marketing projects such as follow-up with clients, lead generation, content development, website management, new business activities and more - Prior Cold calling experience is a must
- Effective email marketing skills is a must
Preferred Skills & Qualifications :
- A Bachelor Degree in any field from a recognized University
- B2B Experience in US Market
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, SalesForce, Outreach etc